This is the border that we both love and cute little light switch.
Needing to get some curtains, paint that wicker basket, and someday possibly a crib in here...along with cleaning that old chair up a bit!
Just thrown some things on the shelf for now...no real orginization there...but love what Mikey did to my old dresser...when Ireland is older, it has a huge mirror that attaches to it. He also changed out the knobs to little lady bug ones that match the border pretty well.
BRAVE photo #1....showing double chin with the bare, white, huge belly!!!...not the most attractive pic I've ever taken....but pretty honest representation of present status.
p.s. I do have eyeballs somewhere in those slits.
Brave photo #2....not as bad as #1 but shows my lack of any fashion at the moment. Sadly, could have fit 2 of me in this chair pre-preggo. Everyone assures me a little breast feeding will get me back in shape. We'll see.
Well, I've shown the world the tragic demise of my body but will admit that I wouldn't change it for the world right now. If anything, will demand reshoot of pics with me standing up and in a better bra! ...Hope to have made someone's day. Surely you either smiled or felt better about yourself. Either reaction is fine with me.

Chanda...you are so funny!! I think you are a beautiful pregnant woman and I am sure your hubby would agree. Love the nursery, you have done a great job. Ireland is going to fit perfectly into that room!!
ReplyDeleteTracy
:-) Love the nursery.. and the bump. At least you don't have close to 100 stretch marks like I did.. well, still do. Seriously.. I tried to count but gave up. Always praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete