Friday, August 28, 2009

thought morning would never come







Well our Ireland is still keeping Mommy and Daddy crazy. We went to see her around 830 last night and poor thing had quite a bit of bleeding going on from her intestines silo. Nurse changed the gauze pads and everything, poor thing. We wanted to spend some time with her cause with the surgery earlier yesterday and then they went back in to work on the blood loss, we didn't feel like we were there for her much. Well as things go at the NICU, we were there for about 10 min. then we were told that another life flight baby was coming into our bay and we would have to leave. AGGGHHHHHHH Just want some time with my little girl!!!! So we decided to go to the hotel and try... and I mean try.. and get some much needed rest so we could be strong for Ireland in the morning...10pm phone call from the DOC. Ireland's bleeding was much more than he wanted to see and he would have to go back in and try to find and stop the bleeding.. Now this would be the 3rd time in less than 12 hrs our poor sweet heart would have to go under the knife.... I hope so much that she isn't in pain and her little body can handle all these drugs they have to use on her. I feel like she is fighting so hard for her daddy and mommy and I just wish I could trade places with her. No parent in the world would want to see this happen to there little precious girl and I pray I'm not asking to much of her. She has given this daddy so much in such a small time that I can't wait for the days and months ahead. Sorry got off on a little tear fest moment there...Back to my baby... doc called back around midnight and said he found a small cut/tear on her intestine and a bleed on her stomach wall. He put a small stitch on both and it seemed to keep everything as dry as can be expected for what she is going through. Getting ready to see her this morning and will update all after wards. Lots of love to my brother in law Phil... He wishes so bad he could be here for Chanda and just know Phil you are with us through all your love and phone calls!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your little girl is having a rough night....many prayers for a good day and you get some quality time with her. Hopefully, the doctor found the source of bleeding and today it is under control. (Ask for a family room to stay in tonight if she is having a rough day...you are entitled to be close and right down the hall.)

    Thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts and energy for a good day!! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a will to survive, and, I think, a little mind of her own daddy! I wish I could take all her pain away, and yours and Chanda's, too. Praying hard that today is a good day for sweet little Ireland, love to you all. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely hope they have corrected all the bleeding problems, and that sweet Ireland can rest, and start the healing process. Many prayers are being said for Ireland, and for strength for you and Chanda as you continue with your journey. God Bless! Dale, from NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear she's had a rough night. I hope today brings much better news for you.
    -Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying for a better day today. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so precious, thanks for posting the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DANG!! She is fighting so hard! I am so glad they found the bleeds and were able to repair them. Its so amazing; you see her pictures and she looks so amazing. Just waiting for her insides to catch up with her outsides. She is the consummate example of a work in progress. Hang in there Mom and Dad we are all there with you in heart and soul!

    Love you, Tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. First..what a CUTE face...Max and Ireland are going to have to go on a date. Secondly, aren't you TIRED of being TIRED? I wish I could say that smooths out!...We are three weeks in, and we're still trying to catch a nap. haha but who cares if that means our kids are still fighting right? Keep your chins up, it's so great that the doc found a source of that bleeding. Don't feel guilty for being away, it's best for little lady to be very still and resting anyways, that's just hard to accept. (I'm still workin on it.) Good luck, and lots of prayers.
    -claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mike and Chanda Tristin, I'm so sorry you are going through so much with your little darling. And to see her go through this is difficult too. Our prayers are with you all and it makes me want to pray constantly. I'm so very glad they are doing a wonderful job. I thank God he's keeping her and you all each and every moment of the day. I pray God will strenghten and keep you, and Ireland, is my prayer. I love you all so much,God Bless Mom/Donna PS She's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers and thoughts remain with you and precious Ireland Rose!

    Keeping fighting hard baby girl.

    Shaz - CHERUBS co-rep Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopped in to say good night and sweet dreams my sweet little niece. Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thinking of you all and wanted to send some Love....You are thought about, talked about, prayed about, cried about, and emailed about WAY more than you know!! We just can't wait to meet our Little Sweetheart!!! Hope you have a great night, God be with you...shonna

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2nd post today, just wanted to let you know that I am praying really hard for little Ireland before I go to bed. It's mid-night in CA and I am thinking about her. Pray and pray to hear nothing but good news on your next post.
    Love,
    dai

    ReplyDelete
  14. I honestly believe that God doesn't let them feel the pain of all this. This is when their "angels" step in to protect them. She's off dreaming good happy dreams. Get some rest, she needs your strength. It is wonderful to hear that she all ready knows your scents. Aren't babies amazing little things? So smart and strong. She's a little fighter. So happy they found the source of the bleed. Maybe they needed to move her "innards" out cuz her lungs needed the extra space to heal. Everything happens the way it's suppose to.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete