Monday, July 20, 2009

Uneventful times

I just thought I'd post a bit of something even though I have no news. I'm huge and burning up in this Utah, July weather. I'm now counting down the 3 to 4 weeks that I have left. I'm hoping that at my dr's appointment tomorrow to have an induction date but it'll not be a huge deal if we wait another week or two to settle this. As much as I'd love to have Ireland now, I know it's best to wait as far out as we can. The doctor had already said that he'd like to induce me no more than a week before her due date if possible. Honestly, I think this is totally possible. My pregnancy itself has been fairly good. I've had minor complaints and truth be known, now is the only time I feel that I have major complaints. It is terribly hot lately and if I walk more than an hour, I feel miserable. Grocery shopping yesterday totally wiped me out. Fortunately, a good friend called us yesterday afternoon and we ended up going to her pool to battle the heat. ....I highly recommend the swimming because you're instantly light as a feather AND the water just feels great!
Anywho, I'm going to check on all my bloggin' babies. Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. well it's getting close for you! i'm 85% thinned and dilated to a 2, so anytime for me.....the 28th is the day my doctor will induce me if i haven't gone yet.......8 days! thats just to long when you feel like i do......i can't do anything at all at this point! well thanks for posting......good luck in your next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting close!!! Keep it up! We will be praying for you! We came across your blog on another CDH babys site.

    ReplyDelete