Sunday, June 28, 2009

New babies

I just wanted to add in here that babies Brooke and Kamryn were born recently and that they could use some prayers. Their blog has been a joy to read and they have a wealth of information about CDH on the blog. The family is going through so much and they continue to update nearly daily which can't be easy. They have an older daughter, one baby is now home and another in the NICU. The entire family could use the prayers and support. Their blog is listed down at the right where I believe I just have it labeled as blogs that I follow or babies that I follow...something like that. ....following any of these blogs (and I really need to add more blogs) are invaluable for information and simply connecting to others

1 comment:

  1. I pray for the studdards all the time..such a sweet family...I hope your doing well....
    lots of love candice

    ReplyDelete