Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stomach bug

Well, this'll be short. I didn't get to go to my friend's shower but seriously had wanted to. Tristan and I had shopped Friday afternoon and everything. Apparently, my body had other things in store for me. We went to see the movie 17 again (which was predictable but I liked it just the same)...and then once asleep, I was up at 1:30 and not feeling so hot. Even after a cure all shower, I still felt like crap and had to call my friend to let her know that I wouldn't be attending. Me and the bathroom have become terrible enemies during this time...and honestly are continuing an all-out-hate relationship. .........besides this nastiness, I will be able to see my friend's baby in about 2 weeks or so. That's better anyway. She'll get a guest, I'll see a cute new baby boy and there will be gifts!!
Anyway, this is enough for now. I'm thinking tomorrow will be much better. For all those that ask, yes, Ireland kicks me constantly. She's a bundle of joy inside and seems to love it when you eat and when you talk to her. ...........Also, Mikey will be home tomorrow. I'm so glad. He's enjoying himself but he really did miss out on taking care of me today. I know that would have been a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment