Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a quickie

Just wanted to throw in my morning routine. It used to be breakfast, email, news, facebook and a few pregnancy sites that had me knowing where I was at. Now, it's breakfast, email, news, checking on Ruby at http://www.rubyhope.com/ and checking on Kaden at http://www.kadenalexkuehl.blogspot.com/, and then I'm ready to check out facebook. These two babies were found at my initial research on what we're to expect once Ireland is born. I don't know these people at all, they just share what's going on with them and it's getting me to learn all I can so that I'm not shocked and ignorant to the facts when Ireland faces this stuff. They both are having typical CDH experiences and both babies have pretty much the same symptoms of left side CDH as Ireland. Just figured if you have the time or want, these are good sites and the babies are adorable and definitely fighters.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chanda. I had a CDH child in March and will be thinking of you. Unfortunately, my son did not have a "happy ending" but I believe this is because of underlying blood disorder (we will know for sure soon). anyways, I just wanted to give you some support. Saw that you had posted on Kristi's website and thought I would let you know that I will begin praying for you and thinking of you!!! Let me know if you need anything. also, I was wondering if I could link your blog on mine.. just let me know.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that I read your blog. I was so very sorry to hear about your son Maxton. Such a beautiful boy. I hope that you've found some peace.
    ...Thank you for thinking of us. I'm fine with you linking your blog to mine and when I start to understand this blogging thing better, I'll start asking others the same.
    If you neeed anything yourself, please just ask. Chanda

    ReplyDelete