Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Good Sunday...thus far

All seems well with the world right now. I woke up feeling so much better. Mikey will be on his way home this afternoon. Tristan and his buddy actually let me sleep last night. And Ireland was putting on a show last night.
I really hated that Mikey wasn't here last night. Ireland sits really low and usually her kicking and squirming is low, very low. Well, last night, she must have changed positions because my tummy was moving for a good 30 to 45 minutes. Tristan and Gavin watched thinking it was "cool" and Tristan finally knew for a fact that he was feeling his little sister moving around. It was awesome. Coolest thing ever.
Well, today is supposed to be beautiful. I've opened up windows for some fresh air and am ready to plan my day. Currently, need to get Lucky, our dog, because he's outside whining as if we've left him outside forever.....so dramatic. ..........nothing eventful, which is good. I need to find out if Sarah, Mikey's sister, is doing well because I have no number for her. I've been thinking of her and just hope she's progressing in the right direction. ....Must go, hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment